I love stuffed Chappathi / Paratha. Just plain or with simple yogurt is good enough to have satisfying meal. You can even make sure even fussy vegetable eaters eat vegetables with this version of chappathi. It makes great lunch box itemPin It Now!
- Cabbage -2 to 2.5 cup (grated/chopped finely. I prefer to have more vegetables if you want you can reduce it to 1.5)
- Wheat flour - 2 cups
- Subji masala - 1/2 tsp (I use MDH. You can use gram masala too)
- Chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander Leaves - 1 tablespoon finely chopped
- Cumin Seeds - 1 teaspoon (optional. I didn't add)
- Oil - 1 teaspoon for the gravy as required for paratha
- Salt - per taste
Finely chop the cabbage
Heat the Kada and add 1 teaspoon of oil. When it is hot add cumin seeds. When it start to crackle add Cabbage, Chilli powder, subji powder, turmeric powder and salt. Saute till raw smell goes off
Add Salt to the flour and fried Cabbage. Add Water little by little and make to soft dough.
Take Lemon size ball and rollout as thin round chappathi. If you are ok to with that you can put that on the hot flat tawa and apply oil on both side and cook till the paratha is cooked.