Kids were having long weekend. Given a chance they don't eat bread and traditional Indian tiffin like idli, dosa etc.. for the breakfast.. It has been a while since I did muffin. I was craving for Strawberry flavour and my kids wanted to have Chocolate chips .. so I did both together. One thing I like about baking muffins on my own is that we can control the sugar level ourselves.Pin It Now!
1 1/2 cups of All purpose Flour
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup yogurt
1 - 2 tablespoon milk
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup butter at room temperature
2/3 cup strawberries finely cut
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
- Sieve all purpose flour, baking soda and baking powder together and keep it aside.
- Cut the strawberry and make a puree
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree C.
- Beat butter and sugar together until creamy and sugar is melted
- Add yogurt and Vanilla essence beat well till creamy. Add strawberry puree and mix it well
- Add the dry ingredients in the yogurt mixture along with milk little at a time and beat well. Check the consistency and add if you need more milk. Add the flour in 2 batches
- Finally add chocolate chips.
- Bake it for 20 - 25 Mins or till it is cooked (insert a stick to check whether it got cooked or not. If it is fully cooked the inserted stick will come out clean)