Cream cheese - 1 block (250gm)
Cream - 170 gm (I used Nestle)
Sugar - 6 teaspoon (original called for 1/2 a cup)
Mango puree - 3/4 of a cup
Gelatine - 1 Tablespoon
Hot Water - 1/4 cup
Marie Biscuits Crumbs - 2 cups
Unsalted butter, melted - 75 gm (about 1/3 of a cup)
1. Whiz the marie biscuits in a food processor or blender or mixie. Add melted butter and whiz again until the mixture comes together. Press into the bottom individual glasses. Refrigerate while preparing the rest of the cheesecake.
2. Mix the cream cheese, cream, and sugar in a bowl until well combined. I have used electric mixer at load speed
3. Add the gelatine to the hot water and stir till it completely dissolves. Add the mango puree and stir well. Keep half of this mixture aside and add the rest to the cream cheese mixture. Stir gently until well combined. ( I wanted to save water and no of vessels used so just used the mixer jar as container for mixing gelatine.. )
4. Pour on top of the biscuit base. Return to fridge for another 10-30 mins.
5. Pour the mango mixture as the third layer. Do this gently so that the layers don't combine.
6. Refrigerate overnight and serve.Few things I like about this desert No baking required, can be done well in advance, No mess Serving of course very tasty
I am submitting this recipe to Anu's event :-
|ANU'S HEALTHY KITCHEN|