I am not very found of Muffin. Kids love it. Most of the time we buy from outside. From the time I started this blog my son insisting I should make some.. My 2nd son is allergic to egg pure Egg. But he was ok with cake, muffin etc.. Since I was doing at home I want to try eggless muffin. I saw this recipe in eggless cooking (http://www.egglesscooking.com/2009/10/13/vegan-peanut-butter-muffins/)Pin It Now!
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup Quick Cooking Oats
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (I used Super Chunky)
- 1 cup Milk
- Preheat the oven at 400F/200C for 15 minutes.
- Grease with little cooking spray or line the muffin tins with paper liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine together the flour, oatmeal, cocoa powder, sugar and baking powder.
- In a small sauce pan, over low heat, melt peanut butter in milk, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Once the peanut butter mixture is cool, incorporate it into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan filling it to the top of each cup.
- Bake it in the oven at 200C I baked it for 15 mins. Yon can insert tooth pick to check whether it is cooked properly (when u insert tooth pick and it came out clean then it is cooked)