- 1 And 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Backing Soda
- 1/2 Cup Butter At Room Temperature
- 2 tablespoon of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Room Temperature Milk
- 1/2 Cup Condensed Milk
- 1 And 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 200C for 10 minutes (My microwave had preheat onetouch button). Grease butter paper and put it in baking plate.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl. Set aside.
- Cream together the butter and Condensed Milk.
4. Add sugar and beat for 30 sec
- Add sugar and beat for 30 sec
- Add the milk (I used high calcium and low fat milk) and vanilla and beat well.
- Slowly add the flour, about 1/2 cup at a time, mixing well with the mixer on low speed until just blended. The batter looks very normal and smooth.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan. The batter has a semi solid consistency, so it takes some time to spread it evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. When I did the toothpick test to check the doneness.